Here are the terms of reference for the Finance and Audit Board:
- To assist the Executive Committee in its responsibility to ensure that proper accounts are being kept.
- To review and suggest to the Executive Committee improvements to financial policies and procedures both for Officers and World Archery Staff.
- To review and suggest to the Executive Committee improvements for the World Archery Investment strategy.
- To propose to World Archery Council a plan to transform the current position of Treasurer into a Financial & Audit Board in the form of motions to be presented to the World Archery Congress in 2009.
- To assist the Secretary General and Treasurer with any assistance on financial matters when requested.