- - 6-15 July 2013 – Compound Intermediate Training Camp – maximum 12 participants
- - 4-14 August 2013 – Recurve Intermediate Training camp – maximum 12 participants
- - 10-20 September 2013 – Para-Archery Training Camp – maximum 8 participants
- - 13-19 October 2013 – Recurve Training Camp for advanced archers – maximum 12 participants
Experts: Coaches KIM Sun Bin (KOR) and Letporn KAECHON (THA)
Venue: Bangkok Archery Centre in the Rajamangala National Stadium
Local transport: USD 40 for Airport – Stadium – Airport
Accommodation: Bangkok Inter Place Hotel
118/92 Ramkhamhaeng24 Rd, Huamark, Bangkapi / Suvarnabhumi Airport / Bang Na, Bangkok, Thailand 10240. The hotel is located just beside the stadium.
It is mandatory that all participants stay at the official hotel!
To: Satakhun KOSAVINTA firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued by: the National Archery Federation of the candidate(s)
Deadline: 3 weeks before start of each course
To be provided: Archery resume of each candidate + photocopy of passport
Fee: Package covers registration costs, accommodation and meals at the Inter Place Hotel
- - Full board (3 meals and shared room) USD 65 / person
- - Full board (3 meals and single room) USD 85 / person
Schedule: The training camp will take place every day from 08:45 to 17:30 with two hours lunch break.
World Archery Development and Education DepartmentGo Back