Rio 2016 Paralympic Games Qualification Guide – FULL
Rio 2016 Paralympic Games Qualification Guide – Archery online
- Principle Qualifying Tournament: Donaueschingen 2015 World Archery Para Championships (GER), 23-28 August 2015
- Americas: Toronto 2015 Para Pan-American Games (CAN), 8-11 August 2015
- Asia: Bangkok 2015 World Archery Asia Para Championships (THA), 10-19 November 2015
- Europe: Challans 2016 World Archery Europe Para Championships (FRA), 2-10 April 2016
- Final Qualifying Tournament: Event host applications required, May – June 2016
Member Associations interested in hosting the Final Qualifying Tournament for the Paralympic Games should submit their candidature to World Archery before June 2015. The event host will be allocated at the Executive Board meeting during the Copenhagen 2015 World Archery Congress.
The top three individual finishers in the men’s W1, compound open and recurve, women’s compound and recurve at each Paralympic qualifying event will win one Rio 2016 qualification spot for their National Paralympic Committee.
The top individual finisher in the women’s W1 at each Paralympic qualifying event will win one Rio 2016 qualification spot for their National Paralympic Committee.